Our Platforms are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and for personal and non-commercial use only. By using our Platforms, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with us and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use our Platforms.
Accessing our Platforms and your Account
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to our Platforms or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Platforms, and any service or material we provide on our Platforms, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our Platforms is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of our Platforms, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
· Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Platforms.
· To use our Services and accesses our Platforms in compliance with applicable local or national laws or regulations of your country. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and compliance with such laws and regulations that are applicable to you.
When you enroll in a course, you get a license from us to view it via our Platforms and no other use.
Courses are licensed, and not sold to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the course in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the course and sharing it on torrent sites).
In legal language, Company grants you (as a student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through Platforms, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular courses or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any course unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by our authorized representative.
We generally give access license to our students when they enroll in a course for a period of 120 days commencing on the course start day. However, we reserve the right to revoke any license to access and use courses at any point in time in the event where we decide or are obligated to disable access to a course due to legal or policy reasons, for example, if the course you enrolled in is the object of a copyright complaint, or if we determine its content violates our Trust & Safety Guidelines. This access is not applicable to add-on features and services associated with a course. For example, translation captions of courses may be disabled by instructors at any time, and instructors may decide at any time to no longer provide teaching assistance or Q&A services in association with a course. To be clear, the access granted under the license is to the course content but not to the specific instructor.
Instructors may not grant licenses to their courses to students directly, and any such direct license shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms.
Payments, Credit and Refunds
When you make a payment, you agree to use a valid payment method.
Students my cancel their course subscription an receive a full refund provided they have requested cancelation not later than 14 days after purchasing the course subscription and no later than 7 business days before the start of the course all in accordance with the Israeli Consumer Protection Law 5471-1981.
Pricing – the course's price is set on the introduction page of each course you choose in our Platforms.
Payment – we accept Credit cards / PayPal/ Wire transfers
Sixfigrues grants you upon payment an access to the course for the duration of the course and, as a gesture of good will, an additional month of accesses to the course's materials.
As a student you, the Services may enable you to ask the instructors of courses you are enrolled in questions, and to post reviews of courses. For certain courses, the instructor may invite you to submit content as “homework” or tests. Don’t post or submit anything that is not yours as you are responsible for all the content you post, including homework and assignments.
You warrant that:
· You will use training assignments and homework only for your own personal training; you may not use them for training other people.
· You will inform us immediately should you leave the organization responsible for your user's payments in SixFigures, should the payment be based upon a monthly pay.
You will not:
· Disclose answers to questions in training assignments to anyone else;
· Disclose your password to anyone else or permit anyone to access the Service or a training assignment using your password;
· Permit anyone else to answer questions in training assignments in your name;
· Alter any part of the Service; or
· Assign or otherwise dispose of your or our rights under this agreement.
· Contest our intellectual property rights in the Service or the training assignments.
· You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Service. You should use your own virus protection software.
· You are responsible for completing training assignments to a satisfactory standard by the date set by your instructor to finish the course and to be eligible to a completion certificate. Such standards and dates are set by us or your instructor is in our absolute discretion.
The Services enable you to share your content, such as homework, quizzes, exams, projects, other assignments you submit, with SixFigures, instructors, and other users.
Our Platforms may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through our Platforms.
You can only use our Platforms for lawful purposes. You're responsible for all the content that you post on our platform. You should keep the reviews, questions, posts, courses, and other content you upload in line with our Trust & Safety Guideline below and the law, and respect the intellectual property rights of others. We can ban your account for repeated or major offenses. If you think someone is infringing your copyright on our platform, let us know.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on our Platforms, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
· You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We have discretion in enforcing these Terms and our Trust & Safety Guidelines. We may terminate or suspend your permission to use our platform and Services or ban your account at any time, with or without notice, for any or no reason, including for any violation of these Terms, if you fail to pay any fees when due, upon the request of law enforcement or government agencies, for extended periods of inactivity, for unexpected technical issues or problems, or if we suspect that you engage in fraudulent or illegal activities, or for any other reason in our sole discretion.
Upon any such termination we may delete your account and content, and we may prevent you from further access to the platforms and use of our Services. Your content may still be available on the platforms even if your account is terminated or suspended. You agree that we will have no liability to you or any third party for termination of your account, removal of your content, or blocking of your access to our platforms and services.
Content Standards and Prohibited Uses
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations.
· Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
· Abuse the technological resources of the company and its servers as well as the rights granted to the user in the provision of the services or in a manner that may harm and / or cause damage to these resources and create a large and unreasonable burden on these resources;
· Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
· Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or legal entity.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act, including but not limited to impersonation, identity theft, fraud or any other fraud, including Phishing, Hacking, Cracking, Sniffing, Password Recovery or any other method;
· Disruption of the proper functioning of a computer, disruption of computer material, or intrusion into a computer, by means of a "virus", "Trojan horse", "spyware", or any other means other than those which may harm, or are intended to harm, the activity of any hardware, software, equipment Communication, code or component, including in contravention of the Computers Act, 5755-1995 as well as access to prohibited areas on the server, probing, using or scanning systems and data;
· Collect or create a database by downloading and storing all or part of the content or user content, make any use of the content or user content on any other website or service or computer network, for any purpose, without the written consent of the company and in advance;
· Eavesdrop or invasion of privacy or attempting to access another user's private information without obtaining the express consent of that user or any attempt to gain access in any way to an account that is not your own, whether manually or using any robot, spider (Crawler). Any application for retrieval or the use of any other manual or automated means, process or method for collecting or retrieving data (Data Mining / Data Scraping);
· Prohibited distribution of e-mail (spam) or sending a large amount of relays, including Internet address (IP) to search engines or other indexes, in an attempt to achieve a better ranking in the search engine or index and which leads to a complaint from search engine administrators or the index; also, create a browser environment, frame, mirror or in-line linking or deep linking to any part of the site and content;
· Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
· Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
· Violate of a person's good name, including in violation of the Prohibition of Defamation Act;
· Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
· Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
· Prohibited import or export;
· An action that violates another obligation under any law, including the Law for Regulating the Practice of the Health Professions, 5768-2008 or according to an agreement and / or using our Platforms and / or the application and / or content for any purpose that goes beyond reasonable use.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Platforms and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States, Israel and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The company does not claim ownership of the users' content but will treat user's content in accordance with the license provisions granted to her, and the company will also be entitled to take any action necessary to provide the services, including copying for backup, caching, and transfer to service providers and all other action that will be necessary at the sole discretion of the company.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Platforms,
The Company name, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans belong to or are trademarks, tradenames or service marks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content on our Platforms, including User Contributions violate your copyright or one of our instructors has published a course that infringes your copyright or trademark rights, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers, if the Company finds truth in your complaint.
When you upload, create, publish, or make available User Contribution through our Platforms and Services, you grant the Company a permanent, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to publicly display, transmit, distribute, maintain, perform, publish, reproduce, copy to make changes or derivative works, store and use this content, whether via the internet, mobile devices or others, in all different media formats and media channels for the operation, marketing, promotion and improvement of our services and at the sole discretion of the company.
Furthermore, when you upload, create, publish, or make available content through our Platforms or Services, you authorize users, including people outside our Platforms, to access this information, use it and associate it with you; and accordingly you grant to users which you chose to display your contribution to, a non-exclusive, non-commercial and royalty-free license to do as stated above. Please note that the Company does not monitor or control the actions that other users do with your User Contribution you post.
We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions regarding the Company's Website and services, however you should understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to compensate you for them.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through our Platforms is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to our Platforms.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. We do not undertake to review material before it is posted on our Platforms, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Links from our Platforms
If our Platforms contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, including their collection of information about you, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR PLATFORMS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR PLATFORMS OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF OUR PLATFORMS, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR PLATFORMS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR PLATFORMS, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR PLATFORMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR PLATFORMS, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON OUR PLATFORMS OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to our Platforms and these Terms, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Israel or any other jurisdiction).
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All notices and any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to our Platforms should be sent to the address via email@example.com.