As an instructor, you are contracting directly with Company, subject to section "Relationship Between Us", hereunder, regardless of whether another Company's subsidiary facilitates payments to you.
By using registering as an instructor or using our Platforms, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements.
License to SixFiguers
You hereby grants SixFiguers and its affiliates, and each of their respective direct and indirect licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, "Licensee"), a perpetual, irrevocable, freely transferable and sublicensable, fully paid-up and royalty-free right and license to use the Submitted Content, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein and all renewals and extensions thereof, in all formats and media, whether now known and existing or hereafter discovered or developed, throughout the world, for all or any purposes whatsoever. For purposes of clarity and without limiting the foregoing, you agree that the foregoing grant includes the rights: (a) to modify, edit, combine with other materials, translate, include in collective works, and create derivative works of the Submitted Content (collectively, "Adapt," "Adapted," and "Adaptation" have correlative meanings); and (b) to reproduce, perform (publicly or otherwise), display (publicly or otherwise), and transmit the Submitted Content, in whole or in part, and as provided by you unmodified or Adapted.
You will own and retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Submitted Content, subject to the license granted hereabove. We will own and retain all right, title, and interest in and to all Adaptations of the Submitted Content made by, or by any third party for the benefit of, SixFiguers, subject to your rights in the Submitted Content.
Additionally you hereby grants us the right to use your name, image, likeness, and biographical and professional information including information you provide to us and any other information about you publicly available in connection with the Submitted Content and any Adaptations, including to advertise and promote the same or any product or service that features or includes Submitted Content, in whole or in part, as provided by you unmodified or as Adapted.
For the avoidance of doubt it will be clarified that, Instructors may not grant licenses to their courses to students directly, and any such direct license shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms.
As an instructor, you are responsible for all content that you post including lectures, quizzes, coding, exercise, practice tests, assignments, resources, answers, course landing page content, and announcements ("Submitted Content").
You represent and warrant that:
· You will provide and maintain accurate account information;
· Your Submitted Content will not infringe or misappropriate any third party's intellectual property rights;
· You have the required qualifications, credentials, and expertise (including education, training, knowledge and skill sets) to teach and offer the services that you offer through your Submitted Content and use of the Services; and
· You will ensure a quality of service that corresponds with the standards of your industry and instruction service in general. And deliver Submitted Content to us on a timely basis in the formats and on or via the media, and to the address, as otherwise specified and instructed us.
You warrant that you will NOT:
· Post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information;
· Post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services of to any user or student;
· Use the Services for business other than providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to the students;
· Engage in any activity that would require us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including the need to pay royalties for the Association for Authors, Composers and Music Publishers "ACUM" (אקו"ם) for performance of a musical work or sound recordings;
· Frame or embed the Services (such as to embed a free version of a course) or otherwise circumvent the Services;
· Impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person's account;
· Abuse SixFigures resources, including support services.
Any Submitted Content that you post will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary free to use under the terms of these Instructors Terms, to the extent permitted by law and.
We cannot control the actions of other users of our Platforms or any third parties with whom you may choose to share your Submitted Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Submitted Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Submitted Content you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
You represent and warrant that:
· You own or control all rights in and to the Submitted Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
Instructors can communicate with the students who have enrolled in their courses. In these cases, you must abide by the law, this Instructors Terms and respect the rights of others.
SixFigures has discretion in enforcing these Terms and our Trust & Safety Guidelines and may terminate or suspend your permission to use our Platform and Services or ban your account at any time, with or without notice.
Upon any such termination we may delete your account and content, and we may prevent you from further access to our Platforms and use of our Services. Your content may still be available on the Platforms even if your account is terminated or suspended. You agree that we will have no liability to you or any third party for termination of your account, removal of your content, or blocking of your access to our platforms and services.
Trust & Safety Guideline
You agree to abide by our Trust & safety policies, and other course quality standards or policies prescribed by us from time to time. You should check these policies periodically to ensure that you comply with any updates made to them. You understand that your use of our Platforms is subject to our approval, which we may grant or deny at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to remove courses, suspend payouts, and/or ban instructors for any reason at any time, without prior notice, including in cases where:
· A course falls below our quality standards or has a negative impact on the student experience;
· An instructor engages in behavior that might reflect unfavorably on us or bring us into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule;
· An instructor engages the services of a marketer or other business partner who violates our policies;
· if we suspect that and instructor engages in fraudulent or illegal activities;
· upon the request of law enforcement or government agencies;
· as determined by us in our sole discretion
Price Setting – you know and acknowledge that SixFigures has the right to charge the course's students however she see fit, and she is under no obligation to consult with you on the price of the course.
SixFiguers has two (2) payment methods (a) per Session taught; (b) or per Course taught.
Sessions Based Payment –
First session taught will not be paid for, and will be considered a test/trail so SixFigures shall have the opportunity to see the instructor's abilities and skills. Each session taught thereafter by the instructor shall be paid in a price set by SixFigures.
Course Based Payment –
Payments based on the provisions of instruction services to SixFiguers for an entire course package that will include all expenses including payment to guest instructors or teachers brought by instructors.
All Payment will be made at the end of the course.
We make all instructor payments in NIS/USD regardless of the currency with which the sale was made. We will assume transaction processing fees, excluding foreign currency conversion fees and wiring fees.
All the amounts mentioned above include VAT, if and as applicable.
You acknowledge that students have the right to receive a refund.
If a student asks for a refund after we have paid the relevant instructor payment, we reserve the right to either (1) deduct the amount of the refund from the next payment sent to the instructor or (2) where no further payments are due to the instructor or the payments are insufficient to cover the refunded amounts, require the instructor to refund any amounts refunded to students for the instructor's courses.
Relationship Between Us
You and us agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor or agency relationship is formed or exists between us, and that the relationship that is established by these Instructors Terms is that of an independent contractor and nothing else.
Relationship to Other Users
Instructors don't have a direct contractual relationship with students, so the only information you'll receive about students is what is provided to you through our Platforms. You agree that you will not use the data you receive for any purpose other than providing your services to those students on our Platforms, and that you won't solicit additional personal data or store students' personal data outside our Platforms.
While you are a published instructor and subject to the requirements below, you may use our trademarks where we authorize you to do so.
· only use the images of our trademarks that we make available to you, as detailed in any guidelines we may publish;
· only use our trademarks in connection with the promotion and sale of your courses or your participation on our Platforms; and
· immediately comply if we request that you discontinue use.
You must not:
· use our trademarks in a misleading or disparaging way;
· use our trademarks in a way that implies that we endorse, sponsor, or approve of your courses or services; or
· use our trademarks in a way that violates applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic or material.
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of our Platforms thereafter.
How to Contact us
All notices and other communications relating to our Platforms and these Instructors Terms should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.